1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information when you register on our site (write chaitanyagiri.com) or fill up forms provided by us.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or (if need location). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. WHAT DO WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR?
Information that we collect, may be used anonymously in following ways:
- To provide best to the customer service: (information of yours will help us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process Proceeding: Your information, (public or private) will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any of the other company for any reason whatsoever it is, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the transacted product or service requested.
- To send systematised and update emails: The email address that you provide may be used to send information, updates, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. DISCLOSURE TO ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personal information. Exceptions are those, trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website who does not include, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, which enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. COPYRIGHT USAGE
All the materials uploaded by the Users/Members must be copyrighted by Creative Commons.
8. EDIT OR UPDATE INFORMATION
To edit or update your details you have to email us the required changes.
9. HOW DOES THE CREATOR’S CLAN USE GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION?
We may require that users to provide geographic information (city and state) when registering. This information let users search for artists or creative articles by geographic targeting. It also helps us to make your web experience more geographically relevant.
11. YOUR CONSENT
12. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe the Services are providing content that infringes your copyright, please let us know by filling out the following details that you will find here, and it must contain all of the following:
- (a) A description of the copyrighted article(s) you believe are infringed.
- (b) The exact location (URL) where the infringing material live in the Service.
- (c) Contact information so that we can reach you, such as email address, your address (given as per) and telephone number.
- (d) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the Material identified in your notice in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (e) A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury (false and fabricating evidence under Indian Penal Code.) that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- (f) Your signature.
13. LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR SERVER
The (company/website) does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. The site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to your account and make no warranty as to the operation, functionality, or availability of the site, or that the site or materials or content provided will be error-free, or that defects will be corrected. If your use of (chaitanyagiri.com) results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, chaitanyagiri.com is not responsible for those costs. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.